The uncertainty of the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak presents all of us with challenging business continuity issues. Like you, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our employees while doing everything possible to continue to serve your critical business requirements. We wanted to take this opportunity to share with you the business continuity plans we have in place to ensure we can support your business without interruption.
- We have been monitoring the health notices being issued by government agencies and ensuring our staff have access to the best advice and support at all times.
- We have an established and proven infrastructure that enables all staff to work from home or remote locations should that be required.
- We understand the importance of open communication with our customers and want to reassure you of our focus and commitment to providing the services you need to operate your business.
- In place of face-to-face meetings, we will take advantage of technology such as conference calls and online meetings with screen-sharing to maintain the appropriate level of customer communication and contact.
- You should continue to use our Support contact channels as usual, and we repeat these below for your information.
Thank you for your support. Please keep us informed of developments within your business and advise us if you need further assistance. We wish you good health over the coming weeks and months.
Freestyle Software Support Hours:
Mon-Thu: 9am-7pm Fri: 9am-5:30pm EST
Telephone: (973) 237-0300
Tickets: You can create or check on a ticket by phone (973) 237-0300 or by emailing our Support Mailboxes:
- MOM related issues MOMSupport@freestylesolutions.com
- SiteLINK related issues SiteLINKSupport@freestylesolutions.com
If you are a Software For Life Customer or a Platinum Support Customer and you have a system down or cannot process orders during after-hours and weekends please call (973) 237-0300.
Image courtesy of Pixabay | Thor_Deichmann