Are you wasting a lot of time getting your orders entered into multiple systems?
With our BigCommerce module — which is available only with M.O.M. version 12 — you’ll get direct integration with BigCommerce, a streamlined workflow, synchronized records that result in more accurate data and significant time savings for you and your team.
See how it works in this excerpt from our BigCommerce webinar:
This video covers how to do the following using the BigCommerce module and M.O.M. V12:
- Downloading orders from M.O.M. to BigCommerce
- Setting an order type, priority and status
- Setting order level discount line items
- Applying filters to define which products to publish
- Optionally using text settings for titles and descriptions
- Using categories
- Using strict filters to ignore last processed date and last modified date
- Using custom filters to filter by any field to target any stock items, such as classification code or starting SKU number
- Filtering options for inventory
Want to learn more about how you can use the BigCommerce module for direct integration between BigCommerce and M.O.M. v12? Schedule a demo today.